Wednesday 29 July 2020

COVID 19 LOCKDOWN IN VICTORIA

Friday 8th May 2920 ... 1.39am

This Covid-19 pandemic is far from over and is likely to stay for a long while even when restrictions are lifted and we can have a wee bit more "freedom" to come and go compared to now at Lockdown Stage 3.

As at 9pm on 7th May 2020, there have been 6,896 confirmed cased in Australia.  of these cases, 22 were confirmed within 24 hours prior to this time.

Of the 6,896 confirmed cases in Australia, 97 have died and 6,035 have been reported as recovered from Covid-19. More than 722,500 tests have been conducted across Australia.

Confirmed cases in Victoria 1,455. 

17 June 2018
Most amenities..schools..restaurants are now open but social distancing still applies.


We managed to squeeze 2 farm stays when restrictions were lifted.

Eva sneaked in a playground run b4 they are shut down again.




9th July
2.0 lockdown in Victoria as Covid cases are on the rise....2nd wave!!!
Going to miss out on my glam/lux weekend getaway with Becky b4 Simona arrives thanks to 2nd lockdown. (Managed a remedial massage and had a lunch date in the car - I guess a little bit is better than no bit at all!)

PM urging people to wear masks...finally and this comes into effect 22/7 and I foresee this will be part of our lives for a wee while until the vaccine is available.

30th July
I am going to post this online but will keep editing and posting whenever I can ... just in case I might be caught up in the Covid madness and cannot make it back onto my blog again!  Also, Simona (2nd grandchild) arrives tomorrow so I most probably with have both my hands full.

TAKE GOOD CARE AND STAY SAFE EVERYONE













No comments:

Post a Comment