Tuesday 27 December 2022

Surprise! Shixxx!!! by CK (Nov 22)

Unbelievable!  Dont know what happened but my nearly completed blog vanished n i have to restart from scratch again!

In a nutshell I was conned by CK.  She told me YL will be coming back from UK n will be delivering my Xmas cake n jams!!
Instead CK came herself with Martyn!

shixx .. what a surprise!
At Yumcha

3berries jam

CK’s birthday cake from Laurent



CK sipping cocktails in Langham

Pre dinner drinks
Xmas cake cake requested by me.

I hosted chinese dinner at Southgate
More drinks at Sofitel

Trip to Rye
Jilly’s welcome kiss!
Chinwagging at da Swayns
Jilly’s TD4 shortbread

Back beach at Rye
Cockatoos at Killista Cafe


Peking Duck at Old Kingdom

Chilling down Warrandytte


HCRice at Yoke Lengs
South Melbourne Market

Last meal at YL’s farewell dinner

YLs family

2 weeks just few past but it was really good to see Martyn n CK again!  So glad they could squeeze Melbourne into their trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment