Monday 3 June 2024

My 68th Birthday/Mother’s Day

 Mother’s Day up in the Dandenongs!

Girls wanted to eat “pie in the sky” so pie it was and after our bellies were happy they wanted to go to the pretty gardens so we headed to the playground in Olinda.








Although this year Mother’s Day fell on my Birthday we have always celebrated them  as 2 different days/occasions.

The family Mother’s Day was a joint one at Gold Leaf for YumCha with the fam bam.







For my Mother’s Day - my one on one with Becky, we had a 3 hours indulgent spa package followed by a Japanese dinner.










There are so many May babes in this month so practically every weekend and some weekdays we were eating here or there and I dare say I must have put back all the Ozempic weight I lost!




My  birthday dinner treat was at Sachio which was a choice I made!  Although it was yummz but I reckon we should have gone with the other menu!

Other various birthday eats here and there….

























Way too much food but who is complaining till I get my endoscopy results!!!

Lastly… it was an epic day cos Eva lost her lst baby tooth!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment