Saturday 2 January 2016

Zucchini of 1/1/2016

lst blog for 2016


I think last year, I might have posted about my first zucchini  harvest ... but this year, it was not only the first harvest of the year, but also the most massive zucchini ever!!!  It tastes so so good and it is so so easy to grow - planted it in October before I left on hols and forgot all about it and 3 months later, I am harvesting!!!


I am most surprised as the previous week I harvested about 6 of the normal sized ones and am quite sure this one was one of the smaller ones that got spared, but look at it now!!!!



I made Becky harvest it - and she marvelled at its size and it was longer than her forearm!!


Anyways, I fried it up with some garlic and oyster sauce and it tasted so yummz - must be because it was full of goodness and or organic-ness in it!!! hahaha 

Definitely one size that fed the whole family!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment