Wednesday 24 January 2024

Christmas 2023


2023 Christmas Peeps

Christmas 2023 was held at Cezanne Crescent because most of the Misa clan members were away!



I was delegated to roast the Turkey and glaze the ham.  Lola was in charge of sides n veggies but also made the roast pork.  Cecile was to bring her Toblerone cheesecake and pork skewers but came with spring rolls and apple crumble too.  All in all we had 23 dishes between the 3 of us and it was indeed a feast even fit for the king!!!

My roasted golden Turkey

My berries pavalova

My pomegranate dip ball

My glazed ham

My roast potatoes


My Salmon cucumber caviar thingies

My chatuterie board

Ray’s oysters n caviar


Lola’s Roast Pork

Lola’s roasted veggies

Lola’s colourful carrots

Fred’s Dutch potato egg salad

Green mixed salad

Macaroni Salad




The Dessert Table

Cross section of my berries pav

Crunchy Sweet Tassie Cherries

The kids had a great time and was spoilt by presents galore, Christmas games, and everyone bestowed so much love on them… afterwards, Simona and Eva asked when are we having another party!?!









Part Savoury Spread

Johnny leashing out!!!

Bubbles all round

My cucumber salmon caviar thingie

My Fruit Platter

Cecile’s Spring Rolls


There was so much food left over, some stayed back for dinner and most of them even took doggie bags home with them!


It has been a while since we last hosted a Christmas luncheon for 15 pax but all the hard work of preparation and cooking paid off as everyone went home with a smile on their face and with a very happy belly!
My Xmas bakes

Lola’s Jelly

Apple crumble 

Toblerone Cheesecake

Ray’s Lemon Slice

My Mince Pies

If old age still permits, I am happy to cook again for next Christmas to come as  I enjoy a good roast turkey and glazed ham alasim style!

No comments:

Post a Comment