Saturday 27 December 2014

Couture Pet Blankjacket

Talk about being creative! ... well I let my imagination run wild and came up with this idea of turning Qantas' blanket into a garment for Snowy!!!!
The days are getting nippy now, and the blanket is top quality wool ... tartan looking and is my "fake burberry" .. lol

Snowy's petshop purchased outfit

Well, it is all hand stitched and very "innovative" as well .... I put a button on the back so that it can be lifted up when Snowy goes outside to do her business and when its bedtime, we undo the button and the rest of the garment "blanket" comes down to cover every inch of her and keep her warm throughout the night!

Best of all, Snowy loves it!  Never resist and lets me wear it for her and does not put up a fight - unlike with other outfits she has got in her "wardrobe"!
Snowy in her fake Burberry Qantas winter outfit
Snowy look pretty with pink lace trimming??? I think I have cut her arm holes big enough but it might be the way she is sleeping... It was cutting into her fore legs so .... I guess it's best to leave dogs alone in their natural coat of fur and just be themselves and not make them wear human garments?!? Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment