Monday 30 September 2013

Chuan Spa - Langham Hotel, Melbourne

Paradise or Hell?  Well, our first experience was amazingballs (25/8/2013) .... but sadly I cannot say the same of our 2nd visit yesterday (29/9/2013)


First visit ... Chuan Spa, Langham - Melbourne

In a nutshell, we paid PREMIUM but they delivered SUB-STANDARD experience and I am still not completely over this matter and its still not resolved!

I was soooooo worked up yesterday, I plastered my bad experience all over Facebook and before you know it, Langham International responded to me.  Well, today the Assistant Manager tried to contact me but I was having an arvo nap, so I missed her call, but when I woke up and returned her call, she was off work ... so let's see what she has to say when and if I hear back from her.

Deep Tissue Massage - Fail
Facial -------------------- Major Fail

Overall experience = was in HELL Spa and not a Health Spa and walked out a dissatisfied client.

Would I ever go back again???  It all depends on what "compensation", if any is forthcoming as I am a frequent sucker for health spas and for what I paid at the Chuan Spa, I am sure there are a lot of other places I can visit and come out satisfied, relaxed and rejuvenated!!!

Am off to Como Shambhala in Ubud, Bali in a couple of days.  More treatments in store for me.  Hopefully, they will make up for the bad experience I had at Chuan Spa, Langham - Melbourne!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment