Thursday 17 October 2013

Take 2 - Chuan Spa -Langham Hotel, Melbourne

As we were just duty free shopping before our flight to Bali, Chuan Spa, Melbourne rang me to say that they will give me a complimentary treatment with Karen, the Therapist I wanted on my last visit but she was not available and that is happening this Sunday!!! 
 
Am I looking forward to it??? Yessssss and it better be worth my while and time making the trip down to Langham Hotel.
 
Will update in here again after Sunday. 
 
In any case, Como Shambhala in Ubud not only made up for the bad experience at Chuan Spa the 2nd time round, but they totally satisfied me every day consistently for 7 days!!!!  Just amazing and I cannot highly commend them enough.
 
I did not have to ask for the same Therapist each time.  As a matter of fact, for the records, every day the different Therapists got better and better and yesssssss that is why you pay premium to be at Como Shambhala and everyday I was in bliss and after 7 days, I was totally blissed out!!!! 
 
If only other resorts/hotels/spas can maintain consistent high standards and Como sets a perfect example, there would be no need for disgruntled customers especially when they are charging an arm and a leg!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment