Thursday 11 August 2022

Backyard Camping

I have always gone solo but JT loves travelling with me so of late she has been a travel companion!

Anyways, I got “played out” by friends who last minute decided camping is not for them so I buggered them n pitched up the tent in the backyard.






My girls do come out to the tent to mess around.  A place to chill outside the house!








Simona learned her colours from the flashing colourful lights!










Overkill with pixs but it speaks a thousand words of fun fun fun!












Eva will not be allowed camping till she could tell her dad otherwise, so we have had a few pretend “camp fires” and roasted marshmellows.


Have been out there on a regular basis till I fell down at the laundry back door steps n then had shingles as well so I have been in n out.

Still hanging out till I get an all nite thunderstorm experience.  So far it has poured but not to my expectations yet.

You could safely say that the tent has paid for itself more than 3 folds now n more!!!

It has a few “creature comforts” and if I was to go for a real camping trip I doubt it would be as comfortable…by the way I stuffed up 2air mattresses already!!!

The kids esp Simona loves the tent and never fails to go inside… more for my treats??? Lol

Whatever, it feels like a breakation from home and I am glad it has been set up “permanently” instead of being in its bag in da garage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment