Thursday 25 August 2022

Camping Lake Eildon

Thanks to the Misa’s I finally got to go on a real camping experience!
We went to Lake Eildon.  Cris booked out the whole site so we had a huge private space all to ourselves.

Food and company was top notch and way too much but we were appreciative of the gourmet spread… there were scallops.. prawns.. steak.. curry.. noodles.. etc n we made roasted corn.. sweet potatoes and even baked a raisin damper!

Marshmellows





Could not land a fish so we went to a nearby trout farm
My digs for da nite in Sophies tent
Banana chocolate marshmellow over da fire

Next morning we ventured out with our fishing lines and after a couple of hours we decided its easier at the trout farm!
We came back with fish for lunch and some if us even caught extra to take home!
It was so fun and fresh fish just tasted next level done on the fire!!!

Shortly after lunch we left for home and since then i am hooked on camping!  I started buying my own equipment and now I have a tent set up in the backyard permanently.  

The girls and myself love “hiding out” in the tent and now the weather is getting better I guess I will be going out tenting again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment