Friday 12 August 2022

Caught the Rona

Just added to the statistics… tested positive on Saturday morning - 14/5/2022 with Covid 19 :( compliments from Ray!!! He brought it home with him and infected us!!!


Friend dropped assorted sushi at our front door!


Lola baked us some yummy date scones.  We had enough food to last the week!





On day 3 now and no worse than a bad day having the flu so I guess I might have time to work on my long overdue draft blogs.

To be continued!!! 12/8 … yes I have been slack and am trying to churn out all the blogs sitting in my draft box!!!

Anyways, I was only down for a week and reckon I must have had a mild version or my immunity after my 3jabs worked wonders!?!

Then Becky caught it after me but luckily the girls managed to dodge the “bullets”!?!
So, what can I say except hydrate n rest for speedy recovery and if u have a mask, wear it whenever you are out and when you cannot social distance!?!

One can never be too cautious and its not going away any time soon!!! So take good care and keep safe!!

4/3/2024 —- For the records, I caught it again when I was in Tassie in Nov 2023 and MB caught it off me!




No comments:

Post a Comment