Thursday 20 July 2023

Bangkok 2023

Bangkok! You never disappoint and each time I return it gets better than the last time.  So glad I decided to tag BKK onto my Mabul trip - but this time I had SL with me.  Bonus meeting up with Shirley too!














I only wanted to do 2 things on this trip apart from usual spas/massage and it was to check out Jay Fai for her crab omelette and do the Maeklong Railway Market… both done and dusted!!


We ate, shopped and spa-ed everyday we were there and the next day and every day we were there … it was on repeat!

About the Jay Fai experience?!?  Do it at least once n if I did not have to go through queue process… would eat it again but once will suffice for now.  Never a dull moment and I surprised myself I could even walk 14km on one of those days and after that day… I was averaging about 10km daily in between taxis n BTS!!! Unbelievable!!!








Overall, it was a good trip.  I normally travel solo as I am too afraid of a “bad travel buddy” experience, but SL turned out good and I would let her tag along with me again!!!

Our tour guide said “if you have not dined at this restaurant… you have not been to Bangkok!!!”  Well we tried it and am sad to say taste is very subjective and although food was nice there but it lacked the WoW factor for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment