Monday 30 July 2012

Lunch @ my local Jap "Shira Nui"

Hit & Run - In & Out - Quick & Yummy = Shira Nui's Lunch Specials

Not often I get to have lunch wih my Bestie ... but since she took a sickie today (26/7) ... why not play up!?!  That's what sickies are for, right?  Well, instead of booking an appointment to see the Doctor, she got her priorities right - she made a booking for lunch @ Shira Nui and I would not have done any different either!!!

Hiro & Suzie (owners at Shira Nui) are dishing out some of Melbourne's best sushis out in the burbs!  Luckily for me, its only 2 minutes up the road from home.  When I feel like a good Jap fix, Hiro knows how to please me.  The only other Japanese Restaurant that provides me with this personal level of satisfaction is Shoya in the city.

Not going to rant about Shira Nui.  If you have not been, you owe it to yourself to make a trip to check them out.  If you are a repeat customer like me, then I guess you know the food is excellent.

By the way today, (31/7) we are both "officially sick" and what better way to make us feel better???   Let's have lunch at Shira Nui :)


                                       Unagi with special Sim's Gohan

   Oysters and Uni - had this for my entree and had a repeat order for my dessert!
Restaurant Rating: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. I MISS SHIRA NUI! Although I only had it once, it was soooooo goooood.

    ReplyDelete