Wednesday 25 July 2012

Who Let The Monkey Out?!?

Over the years I have always been asked to start a blog, but I never bothered as I was too busy chasing my own tail.  Now, I find I have too much time on my hands, but I need to channel my energies into something - but I know its definitely not knitting!

GG and I were out for a "Turkish Feast" last night and after dinner we drove back to Glenny for a few drinks.  We had our girlie chinwags and enjoyed the nite and somewhere in conversation GG joked about us starting up a blog as we are foodies, well travelled and we definitely have alot of mischief and mayhem to share ... so here I am better late than never! 

<><><><><>
"Passion of France"

I am now officially a Blogger! Just going to do a quickie for now as I am racing against the clock as midnight is fast approaching.
My blogs will not be taxing on old eyes (no long scrolls) and I will endeavour to keep everything in here simple, short and sweet!
Less than 4 minutes to spare, it is an auspicious day to get started .... it's "Christmas in July" here in Ozland being the 25th! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_July and whalla a "Monkey Blogger" is born!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment