Wednesday 25 July 2012

The "Turkish Feast" @ Koy in South Melbourne

Mixed Grilled Meats
Turkish Feast?  When I hear "feast" my eyes light up and my tummy is in happy mode!!!

To me, "feast"  may refer to: Banquet or a Large Meal!  Pictures are worth more than a thousand words ...
 
Dips & +&*+ & Turkish Springrolls (no pic)
Highlight of Nite - Yummy Mushrooms

GG my "4 seasons" friend

To me, it certainly was not a "feast" but there was enough to tickle half my belly.  I filled up with cocktails later at Coco Lounge and the Bloody Mary kept me up all night - yesss I was to-ing and fro-ing from bed to toilet - gotta blame it on an old weak bladder *winks*

Totally honest, it was good value for simple Turkish food with 2 glasses of Red thrown in, but fit for people with small appetites.  Would I return? - not in a big hurry!  Melbourne might not have much to offer in terms of exciting activities,  but we certainly have enough of restaurants to make up for it!

Lesson to be learnt:  Don't buy meal deals off Spreet ... big word in small serves = (equals) = so much for a "feast".

Restaurant Rating:  6/10


 




3 comments:

  1. The mushrooms were not bad although would probably have been better in some sort of creamy sauce. The house RED was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats on the mushroom? cheese and potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny: The Mantar Dolması - oven baked field mushrooms were filled with halloumi cheese, spring onions, dill and spices was well seasoned.

    ReplyDelete