Saturday 6 April 2013

Amazon ... just one of zillion amazing online shopping sites!!!


Lying in bed, my laptop seems to be weighing a tonne on me and it was getting hot, to an extent that I was afraid that one day soon, it might even blow up and burn the house down if I am not at home, as I do not turn my laptop off unless I am away on holidays.

I have been relying more on my "fingers" lately to do all my walking .... and yessss my fingers have been busy as I have purchased a few things on line.  Give the fingers some freedom and its amazing what damage you can do to your bank account!

Letting my fingers do all the walking..... I have purchased a X5 Steamer, an Ipad, a Kitchenaid "Pink" Mixer amongst other things :)  

Photo
Customer Service Survey from Amazon
The Ipad has been a great buy as I have been busy playing games and exhausted "one word four pictures" and been busy on Facetime with my friends.  The Ipad is excellent!!! It is sooooo light and makes reading a breeze lying in bed and I have also been using it as my "entertainment" hub as I have been watching Crackle movies on it.

Who says, staying at home is "safe & cheap"???  Staying in bed, does not stop me from spending money on line!!!  Online shopping can be lazy, addictive, convenient, expensive ... whatever, but it has been good for me.  It gives me something to look forward to when the doorbell rings!!!! .... another arrival of my goods :)

Another purchase .... when the door bell rings!

Yayyyyy for online shopping! I forgot to mention, I even purchased a cooler fan to put under my laptop .... so now my laptop feels "normal" and it is cool all the time.  As an added bonus, the fan cooler's blue light also doubles up as a night light!
 

Laptop Cooler

 

No comments:

Post a Comment