Saturday 6 April 2013

Esther!

Esther, my 19 year old KIWI niece from Wellington, New Zealand.
 
Esther Tan - My Kiwi Neice
Well, she arrived on the 9th March and was to be a long term house guest as she decided she needed a change of environment, friends, job etc and in a nutshell, she is on an adventure and looking for a new beginning.  A  new fresh life in Melbourne where the grass is greener!?!
 
So we offered to put her up until she can stand on her own two feet and everything was rosy!!!  I had another companion at home, she was my "chauffer" and we were going places!!! hahaha.  Esther was happy, my brother and s-i-law could not be more thankful as I have an eye on Esther #winks
 
Not even into her 2nd week in Melbourne, her boyfriend is to be arriving .... obviously, when my brother and s-i-law found out, they started to freak out!!  Lots of time spent on Facetime, Skype, and before you know it, the BF is not coming over any more and Esther has purchased a ticket to go back home the day the BF was to be arriving!!!
 
So all good things came to an end ..... so much for a new start!!!  Good luck Esther with everything back home in Wellington.
 
If and when you ever need to come back to give Melbourne another go ... you know you always have a bed here waiting for you!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment