Saturday 6 April 2013

When Enough is Enough - What Do I Want to Eat!!!

Being confined to the bed, I get asked this question at least 3 times a day .... breakfast, lunch and dinner.  If not 3 times, it can be soooooo many times that I can sense GK is going to be mad if I do not decide soon!!!  He just asked me what I wanted for lunch and walked away ... to give me time to think what I want to eat!!!  Today its Hungry Jacks!!!  Yessssssss nothing like a bit of junk food to perk me up for the rest of the day:)
 
Trust me, it gets harder by the day ... if not by the meal ... as this household has been eating take out since November 2012 with the odd meal being cooked at home.  When GK cooks, its either BBQ or Konloe Noodles and this is only when he is in the mood!!! 
GK's Konloe Noodles - I rate it 8/10
Ocassionally, we have been spoilt by a few good friends too .... they have been cooking for us:)
 
Alice comes with nasi lemak & noodles ... food for 3 days
Since I can move around better now on crutches, I have been going out for lunches/dinners to break the "take out" routine.
 
I can't wait to be able to cook again standing on two good legs!!!  Never thought I will ever say it, but I must admit I miss my cooking and like Becky says ... there's nothing like mother's comfort food and we miss our stirred fried green leafy veggies :)
 
You know when enough is enough .... its when you are scratching your head and you are clueless as to what you want to eat!!!  So much for "takeaway" food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment