Friday 18 October 2013

Last Cookup for 2013

Today, my girlies are home for dinner and a sleepover for the weekend.  It's the last cooked meal at home by me!!! 

Prepping dinner for my girlies ...
Well, if you have not guessed by now, I will be travelling extensively and will not be back in Ozland till some time in 2014.
 
Sambal fish/calamari/prawns with ladyfingers ...
This is one of my favourites, but somehow my mom cooks it way better and its never the same when I cook it!!!  I guess, near enough is good enough... besides, the girlies don't know any better!!!
 
I know this might sound crazy, but I think I will miss my cooking as nowadays I am eating "healthy and clean" and it has done wonders for my liver!  Yesssssss go roquette ... you have sparked back some life into me:):):)
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment