Sunday 20 October 2013

REDEMPTION DAY @ Chuan Spa - Langham, Melbourne

Looks like today is REDEMPTION day at Chuan Spa, Langham Hotel (Melbourrne) :)

After our "sub-standard" treatment last month, today we had an amazing massage again - as today  we had the same therapists Karen and Lisa who worked on us the first time and I can highly recommend them.

Even Becky had a super fantastic rub down today and she booked again for a couple of week's time.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to join Becks as I will be away on my travels.

For the records, it was a "nice touch" that today's session was "complimentary" and even if I had to pay for it, I was more than happy to do so as we both walked out feeling like on "Cloud 9".  This is what I expect from Chuan Spa, Melbourne ... and I am glad they delivered again.  Keep up the good work ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment