Sunday 20 October 2013

Jitin - My British Doctorboy!!!

We had a great day with Jitin in Ivanhoe!!!  He arrived from UK to work here as one of many Emergency Doctors at the Austin Hospital in Heidelberg.
 
I have been busy travelling and he has been busy settling in and finding his feet, and he has been on night shift too, so we finally met up yesterday and went to Lips Café to have brunch. 
 
Photo: Spent Sat arvo in Ivanhoe
 

 
It was a nice meet up and both Becky and I were "impressed" with Jitin ... he seems like a nice lad and Becky is even going to introduce Jitin to her friends and I could not believe it when she invited Jitin to join her and friends to a concert in December down by the winery.
 
Jitin is a friend of one of my good friends in the UK, Chandra and if he is Chandra's friend, he is my friend!!!! Yesssssss its like this:):)
 
Well, let's hope and wish Jitin all the best for his future undertakings.  I am sure once he gets into a routine at the Austin, make a few more friends ... he might not want to go back to the UK again!?!? 
 
Obviously, Jitin had to be Chandra's courier .... she sent a small gift for me through Jitin and looks like I will be smelling nice very soon!!!
 
Photo: M&S ... gonna smell good tonite!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment