Saturday 31 December 2016

Buttercup Ladies

Good friends just pick up from where they left off!  Well, SM and I go way back more than 30 years ago when I started working at Buttercup (Goodman Fielder) in 1987.
This is a pix of us having a great time in Kuala Lumpur together many moons ago!!!


Since I left GF in 2001, I have lost touch with SM.  Everyone is busy doing their own thing, and it has been more than 15 years since we last met.  I found SM through Facebook and together with JS we met up for lunch at The Rocks in Mornington Peninsula recently.



Oh, at this luncheon I also thought I lost my wallet as when the time came for paying the bill, I did not have my wallet in my handbag!!!  SM offered to pay for all of us and it was a nice short but sweet catch up.  Now that all the festive season is coming to an end and everyone's travel plans are done and dusted, hopefully we can meet up again in the new year.  My shout next time!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment