Saturday 31 December 2016

LAST RV TRIP FOR 2016

We spent the last few days around the Bellarine Peninsula and just plodded around.  MB was on his last legs of his 3 month road trip to the mainland.  I guess by now, he was happy it was coming to an end.  I did not have any particular place I wanted to go, so we just hung around the Bellarine.  One of those days, we went to visit SW as we were around Ocean Grove and it was good catching up with Sing.  He is another carefree soul doing his own thing and was good we decided to take time out to have a coffee and muffin together!!!

Nothing exciting or out of the blues happened.  It was just chilling and winding down for MB so we just sat around and watched the day go by.  We cooked a lot of meals in the RV and MB also had a bad bout of stomach trouble, so one of those days I was even allowed to drive the RV!!! hahaha



I was supposed to follow the RV back to Hobart on Friday 9th but it never happened because I was down with a bout of bad hayfever plus the flu - bear in mind this was not the main reason!!!
Anyways, I decided to abort mission and felt the best place for me was in my own bed so we headed back to WHill.
So this about wraps up my RV adventures for 2016.  Now I am just relaxing at home and spending some quality time with the doggies as I will be heading off to Malaysia on my yearly pilgrimage to the islands.





Until who knows when .... let the RV go back to sleep mode for the time being!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment