Saturday 7 December 2019

CN Year Rooster


YEAR OF THE ROOSTER


Its now the Year of the PIG and last year was the DOG and I believe in 6 weeks time, it will be Chinese New Year again, so just look at the pixs and I will move on to my next overdue blog.

Some of the dishes I cooked up for our dinner
My yee sang dish for Year of the Rooster
My Dog Year creation for the Yee Sang aka Rainbow Salad
Chinese New Year is not the same without cards.  Host JYap is the banker

Let the feast begin ...
My little chicks yee sang dish
My chickadees close up made from quail eggs
Flowers from the garden and all the CNY munchies
Looks like we had lots to eat and a game of cards at the Yap residence and we are another year older!
That's basically all we do for 2 weeks over CNY, we eat, gamble, eat, gamble and repeat!  

Xong Xi Fai Cai - wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 
New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment