Thursday 19 December 2019

Pirate Picnic

Pirate picnic day at the Swayns in Rye.  Oh how I miss attending all the recent gigs that goes on at this property.

My skippy friends are now "famous" in Mornington (BS and JS) as from time to time, they will organise a day on the grass and the locals and or their friends from all over Melbourne will happily drive down to Mornington and lounge on their manicured lawn, soak up some sun and chill and listen to the live music that BS puts together to promote local talent!
Yoong - my neighbour was my guest at the Pirate Picnic
BS - (Right) host and organiser
My picnic spread
It is always a fun day to be had at the Swayns.  Will have to round up my usual party of friends and head down that way again.  Ever since all of us turned "gradmas", we somewhat let the little ones suck up all our spare time and energy and doing fun stuff like this does not take priority any more!
Pirates in Rye!!!
Smoked salmon, caviar, figs .... yummz
Young talent on stage!
Life is what you make of it ... I guess I will have to re-visit how I manage my time from henceforth, as its all nice and well to be playing super granny, but to miss out on too much fun, I seriously need to address this problem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment