Friday 20 December 2019

KL Rendezvous with da Fennemores

The Fennemores were in KL and I was flying in for Sandra's wedding, so we met at Mid Valley Mall to have a quick catch up and for me to collect my goodies from CK.

CK is like the sister I never had and as far as I am concern, she is family.  The next day they were flying back to London, so I just made it in a nick of time for this mini rendezvous.  

As usual, its a catch up over food.  We chose local food as we both enjoy it and CK does not get good local authentic food easily in Southend On Sea!  She has to go down to London!!!


Before her KL trip, CK was over in Europe, so I requested for the chocolates and paste.  She also gave me her homemade jams made out of fruits she grows on her allotment and her special Christmas cake.  I had to lug the foodstuff all the way to the islands after the wedding, so I decided to share some of my haul with my Minzes.

Martyn is so happy with his ice kachang he was not going to share with CK.  

Do not know when I will see them both again, but meeting in KL is the best idea ever as it is halfway for the both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment