Thursday 19 December 2019

Eva Simone Misa



ITS A GIRL .... ITS A GIRL .... EVA SIMONE MISA
Some of many gifts and flowers received on the announcement of your arrival

EVA SIMONE MISA - Born 4th March 2018


YOU are my first grandchild and know this little Eva, that this blog is dedicated to you.   I waited for your arrival for so long that at one stage, my health was not at its best and I thought I would never make it to meet you.  I wanted you to know through this blog what your grandma "pohpoh" is all about and hope it gives you an idea what I am like and what I like doing etc.  

I just want to tell you now that I am so glad you finally arrived and that I am still alive!  How many years more I can enjoy you, its all in the hands of that person upstairs.  You might not be old enough to remember..... but here I will try to document things we did together as often as I can when I am not slack!  As it is now, it has taken me 20 months to write this but always know that I love you heaps and you are very special... but your mother is more special to me because she is my creation and also because she gave me YOU!

Newly born in the pictures, it is 20 months on now as I write this (20/12/2019) you have developed into a little person showing characteristics of being so loveable, caring, polite, strong willed, fast learner and even when you chuck a tantrum you are still cute and that cheeky smile, rights all wrong!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment